Everybody needs a hand sometimes.

I gave this some thought. Some will be able to contribute, others may not. I don't want to skip around making false promises, but any contribution will definitely help toward more posts in the future as my writing is lots of times put to the side because of financial issues.

If this blog has ever helped you in any way, before the deletion or any time after, if you've ever enjoyed any of my works, please, feel free to donate here. If you enjoy my work, be sure to share it with your friends. Thanks so much.

I'll probably be including this link and post at the end of any of my posts until I either no longer need to, or just plain out give up, but I figured this was a way to get the info out there to anyone who may want to help. Thanks so much.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons to Write

Wretched Ramblings.

Book Review: Interview with the Vampire - Anne Rice: Legendary & Aspirational