Here I Am... Again.

So I'm back on blogger doing this thing again. I can't lie, I've been battling with shutting this page down since I did it. I know my reasons for doing it, "I was overwhelmed with college, updating it regularly, didn't like the format," and blah blah blah, but I haven't been able to shake the fact that for two and a half years I felt like part of me was missing. Crazy, isn't it?

Not one day has gone by since I deactivated that I haven't thought about The Love-Cracked Chronicles. I've had people come to my job and ask when I would be writing again (that was shocking, funny and weird all at the same time). So, by popular demand of my readers and friends, here it is again. Thanks for letting me know you guys haven't forgotten either.

Understand that I'm out of practice as fuck, so please bear with me as I get used to undoing these kinks again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons to Write

Wretched Ramblings.

Book Review: Interview with the Vampire - Anne Rice: Legendary & Aspirational