I Just Got the DOPEST Idea for a Book Concept and I'm Bursting at the MOFUGG Seams!!

I mean, I haven't been here in a minute, I know, hon, drag me. But since depression is a bitch, and anxiety is her mother; there ain't really shit I can do about that, is there?




It seems that not having to stress about employment and how I'm going to keep my vehicle of the last four years from being snatched from my possession again is quite exhilarating for the cerebral cortex. Calmness and zen, regularity and dexterity have swum through me since I signed those papers on Ms. Williams' desk.

Tonight I'm going to my journal because I don't want to let this secret get out until I'm ready, but I'm quite sure this is a good one. Thanks for sticking around. I have no idea how to do any of what I have planned, but I expect to be keeping this energy up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons to Write

Wretched Ramblings.

Book Review: Interview with the Vampire - Anne Rice: Legendary & Aspirational