Reasons to Write

When I write, I write from the heart. There isn't an organization to it or a specific direction I'm going in. I just write what I feel. One day I would like to be able to organize my thoughts, but at the moment I am just grateful to be able to write words and feel brave enough to publish them. If anybody reads this and can appreciate it, that's another cherry on top. If you don't understand it, or it's not for you, that's fine too. Maybe this is just my catharsis. Maybe it's my way of taking back control of my narrative. Either way, I'm glad I'm doing it. 

Comments

  1. Its the short stories for me!! I have a blog and your blog inspires me! Keep going <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I've been doing some planning and I have a few ideas. I really appreciate your readership!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wretched Ramblings.

Book Review: Interview with the Vampire - Anne Rice: Legendary & Aspirational