So Bear with Me...

So glad I'm not a web designer. Some of my posts can be pretty candid, well thought-out and pretty goddamned emotional, but I guess I'm glad for moments like this when I just can't pull myself away from my computer and decide to type a little bit more in a more light-hearted fashion. Everything ain't gotta be so damn heavy, ya know?

For the past hour or so since I posted today's first post, I've been sitting here disgusted with the site and wanting to change it, yet not knowing how. I'm a perfectionist. It's probably my biggest flaw. I want everything to be professional, just right, everything at once, and that will make me happy.

Let's be real here, when was the last time I was happy? Also noted, when was the last time anything I ever did was perfect? Ahhhhh... See? The conundrum, she lies every time. But that's ok, cuz at least for today, I got that bitch in a headlock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons to Write

Wretched Ramblings.

Book Review: Interview with the Vampire - Anne Rice: Legendary & Aspirational